[Vision2020] Domenstic Benefits?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 13:45:18 PDT 2005

Julie,

"Well, I, as a childless person, do not feel that I
contribute all that much to the upbringing of other
people's children."

Perhaps you do not. I do not know what you contribute
or the taxes you pay.

"there should definately be and in most cases is more
to raising a child than the payment of money."

With the exception of your spelling, agreed!

Donovan J Arnold

--- Julie C <joodge at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Mr. Arnold says" We do contribute financially to the
upbringing of
other people's children. If they cannot afford to have
children Mr. Hansen they have no business having them.
Others should not have to raise their offspring."

Well, I, as a childless person, do not feel that I
contribute all that much to the upbringing of other
people's children.  I do not believe that I, in any
way, "raise their offspring."  For these children's
sakes, there should definately be and in most cases is
more to raising a child than the payment of money.

JC

COPYRIGHT 2005 JULIE CRUMLEY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SO
THERE.

*~*The real voyage of discovery consists not in
seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.*~*