[Vision2020] Domestic Benefits?

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Thu Jun 2 09:39:46 PDT 2005

 All:

Although this is a little off-topic, I thought I should share this
information.  The Idaho Legislature, in Senate Bill 1061, in response to
State v. Hansell, amended the Domestic Battery statute.  In part, the new
language removes "dual intent" language.  State v. Hansell also dictated
that "cohabitating" in this context requires only that the parties are
living together--regardless of the nature of the relationship.  Like I said,
slightly off-topic, but a point of interest I thought you all would be
interested in knowing about.

--Jennie

Detective Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson