[Vision2020] Where's Waldo? I mean Idaho

Timothy Rigsby timo5277 at uidaho.edu
Thu Jun 2 09:36:39 PDT 2005

Tom:

Do I get a prize or trophy if I answer the pictures correctly?  I sure hope so, maybe
an all expense paid trip to see Doug Wilson speak at Trinity Fest.  That would make my
month.

So here it goes:

1. East side of Nicolls Building on the lawn between Ridenbaugh and he road to the
admin.

2.  Soon to be turfed soccer field north of the kibbie dome

3.  South East corner of the West Rec Center Parking lot looking at the Theopolis
tower and the new LLC

4.  Same corner as question three but turned around about 130 degrees to face the NE
wing of Wallace Complex

5.  I am going to have to say near the 18th green at the UI golf course overlooking
the New arboretum that is directly across the road from the Presidents house

6.  Tee #2 of the UI Disc Golf course, Tom probably took this photo while standing in
the handicap parking spot.  This is also the walkway between the Swim Center and Mem
gym.  The black hole heading down goes to the basement of MEm Gym

7.  My home away from the bar, The Physical Education Building.  Taken from the
crossroads of the various pathways that lead to the College of Ed building, PEB, Swim
Center, and MEM Gym.  Off to your right, out of the photo, is a wonderful steel creation
depicting what I think is a bird taking off for flight.

8.  The new TLC building, formerly the UCC, as taken from the stairwell in the library.
Or maybe Carl let Tom on the roof of the library and Tom took it from there.  Tricky
kids these days.

Tim