[Vision2020] Domenstic Benefits?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 2 05:46:05 PDT 2005

Mr. Nesbitt stated:

"There was a spirited discussion on spreading benefits about for gays and
lesbians and transgenders, etc.  Though it has dried up, I was wondering,

Why is there a benefit for people simple because they happen to be sharing
the same bedroom?"

What "benefit" are you referring to, Mr. Nesbitt?

The only recent discussion that I recall concerning gays, lesbians and
transgenders regarded their rights, not benefits.

Many people (of which I am one) feel that these American citizens must be
entitled to the same rights as their heterosexual counterparts, regardless
of their race, sex, national origin, or sexual orientation.  It's all right
their in that nifty handbook: The Constitution of the United States of
America.  You really ought to read it some time.  It may not contain all the
sex and violence that is found in the Bible, but there are 300 million
people that live by it (or ought to).

Take care, Moscow.

Tom "I'm straight, but not narrow" Hansen
My spouse's significant other

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.