[Vision2020] Where am I (Update #1, photos #5 - #8)

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt at moscow.com
Wed Jun 1 20:18:13 PDT 2005

Tom,

Since everyone is timid about stepping forward and trying to figure our your
photos I begged my wife to give it a try.

1. Standing  in front of Ridenbaugher looking at Niccolls Bldg.
2. Picture of soccer field looking east
3. Residence tower and new living learning center
4. Wallace complex
5.  Arborutem looking from the golf course
6.  Memorial Gymnasium
7. Phys Ed. Building
8. Idaho Commons

Dick Schmidt