[Vision2020] Ten Most Harmful Books of the 19th and 20th Centuries

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Jun 1 15:50:01 PDT 2005

I would agree with some of those listed, but not all. I would not agree with listing: Feminine Mystique, The Course of Positive Philosophy, and Beyond Good and Evil. There are some of those listed I haven't read. Of those that recieved honorable mention that I have read ,I would not list as harmful: On Liberty, Origin of the Species and The Descent of Mam