[Vision2020] A Short Look at Wayne Fox and the Truth

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Jun 1 15:44:03 PDT 2005

Donovan,

As usual you have your slanderous facts completely wrong.  I resigned from
POW over policy differences.  I was not asked to resign; on the contrary I
was asked not to resign.  If you doubt this simply email Sid Eder, POW
President, at side at uidho.edu  and ask him if I was asked to resign.  You
have my permission to post his reply.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com