[Vision2020] Fortunately Phil Roderick and his Allies were Wrong

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Jun 1 14:06:55 PDT 2005

For all it's worth, MSD's enrollment has stabilized and is, in fact,
increasing.  The addition of new single-family houses on the east and north
sides of town almost assuredly will lead to an increase in student
enrollment.  Further, I don't think for a moment that our City Council is
against parochial schools.  Beyond that, we should be grateful that the levy
in Boundary School District passed, because a threat to public education
anywhere in the U.S. is a threat to all public education.

Kind of in the same way that weaving threads of inaccurate, ill-informed
argument threatens the entire tapestry . . .

keely