[Vision2020] Where am I

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jun 1 11:50:58 PDT 2005

Greetings Vandals and Visionaires -

As I was roaming around campus this morning, I snapped a few photos.

I thought that I might add a little adventure to our listserve.  Off and on
I will take photos around the campus, around town, around the Palouse, etc.
etc.  I will be adding to this collection throughout the summer.  I have
plans this summer that will take me as far south as Los Angeles, as far
north as Bonners Ferry, as far east as Yellowstone, and as far west as . . .
well . . . that's still open for debate.  The ploy is simple.

Where am I?

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Where_Am_I

Whatcha think?

UI '96

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"