[Vision2020] Christian Reconstructionism

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Wed Jun 1 11:30:03 PDT 2005

For more chilling reading on this topic, here are links to two
articles from the May Harper's Magazine:

http://harpers.org/SoldiersOfChrist.html

http://harpers.org/FeelingTheHate.html

There's an additional very worthwhile essay in the same issue by
Gordon Bigelow, "The Evangelical Roots of Economics", that is not
available online.

Mark Solomon