[Vision2020] Fortunately Phil Roderick and his Allies were Wrong

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 10:36:27 PDT 2005

Dan, Dan, Dan. . .

No. That is not what I am saying, and if you read even
just the first few lines of the article you would
understand.

The old levy that the residents are still paying on
NOW is set to expire. This new levy will cost less
than the one set to expire. So they will be a getting
tax cut.

Think of it like this, you are paying $100 on an old
levy, with the levy that passed it will only be $95.
That is a tax cut of $5. The old levy wanted you to
pay $110, which failed. It is pretty simple to figure
out why this one passed. It had nothing to do with
people in Moscow hating children and people in
Boundary county loving children as Wayne concludes.

Still hoping you will use your "thinking thingamabob".

Donovan J Arnold