[Vision2020] Trinitarian Comics Leave Moscow in Stitches

Jack Van Deventer jack at moscowUSA.com
Sat Jul 30 14:32:55 PDT 2005

Gee, anonymous New Man, nice job trying to imitate someone from Christ
Church.

For someone who sits inside his house all day, maybe you should get a job.
Or at least a video game.

Jack

  _____

From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com]
On Behalf Of New man
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2005 1:47 PM
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Trinitarian Comics Leave Moscow in Stitches

Visionaries,

I just read this little snippet from Credenda Agenda's most recent issue,
and could not suppress my giggles. How funny!:

"Neo-Monasticism--'News of the Weird' reports on one estimate that as many
as ten percent of Japanese youths may have a case of what are called 'epic
sulks.' Said young people live permanently in their bedrooms as hermits
(hikkomori), driven there by school bullies, academic pressure, unaccessible
fathers, and so on.--If it were not for video games, their time there would
be entirely unproductive."

Oh what a chortle!

P.S. Just goes to show, once again, how we Trinitarian types have got the
market cornered on humor. For you postmodern evangelicals and liberals
alike--just two words for ya: lighten up already!

--

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup