[Vision2020] Time To NOT Move on

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 03:40:36 PDT 2005

Debbie wrote:

"So really what else is there to discuss?"

How about my post on the separation of church and state?

Or do you think this subject not worth discussion?

Debbie wrote:

"I must say that the general opinion of the activities in
Moscow are less than positive about ANYTHING that has been going on here,
it's not like either 'side' can claim the moral high ground in the name of
god, diversity, community, justice, human rights, etc."

So those who are attempting to defend the human rights of women and
homosexuals against a fundamentalist religious ideology seeking to deny those rights
have no one on their side who can claim any moral high ground?

And you can claim "the moral high ground?"  This seems to be your
implication.  Otherwise, what basis do you have for asserting that neither side holds
this "moral high ground?"  Both sides should seek the guidance you can offer from
your "moral high ground."

I think you may find you just insulted some rather morally high minded people
who have put themselves on the line to defend their moral principles, that is
if they take your post seriously.

Debbie wrote:

"I try to respect all of the opinions going on, whether I agree with them
or not."

You may try, but you have failed.  This I can testify from experience in your

These whining posts complaining about V2020 content are among the most
worthless, in my opinion.

Ted Moffett