[Vision2020] Florida man charged with stealing Wi-Fi signal

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 10:53:45 PDT 2005

Great win for the Mariners last night.  One of the
announcers (Ron Fairly I believe) rattled off one of
those quirky "on this date in baseball history" stats.

July 25, 1930 -- The Philadelphia Athletics pull off a
triple steal in the first inning and again in the
fourth against the Cleveland Indians.

-Scott