[Vision2020] Doug Wilson confirms my thesis

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Jul 25 17:11:35 PDT 2005

I was accused of going a bit breathless in my praise of Nick Gier's work,
below, when it first appeared on Vision in May.

For those of you who thought so then, get the bag ready -- this is better
and more valuable than the previous "best and most valuable" thing I've read
on Vision 2020, his initial thesis.  Good work, Nick, and very much needed.

keely