[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show (July 24, 2005)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jul 24 21:08:37 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

If you missed this evening's Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show, you
have missed one for the archives.

It was packed with dialogue between Auntie Establishment (Joan Opyr) and
Brother Carl's stand-in Moscow Rose (Rose Huskey) concerning, among othere
topics:

His Whineyness' severe case of Patriarchal Male Syndrome (PMS)
His Whineyness' inability to relate to the truth
Dale "Doug's Boy" Courtney's childish tirades

For those of you who rely on Courtney's Brainless Log (BLog) or His
Whineyness' "I Love Me" site, "dialogue" refers to two-way communication.

The dialogue developed into 3-way conversation, what I like to refer to as a
"trialogue" when conversations expanded to include Saundra Lund.

So the scene was set.  Here you have Joan Opyr, Rose Huskey, and Saundra
Lund all discussing their favorite pastor.

I could go on and on for hours discussing what had transpired.  Why not
simply download it and listen to it for yourselves.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Auntie_Establishment_and_Brother_Carl/

I will be updating the site with new audio files weekly (as my commitments
allow).

Until then . . .

Cowboy up, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"