[Vision2020] Raging Grannies Arrested At Recruiting Center

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Jul 24 09:16:24 PDT 2005

I'm from Tucson, and I think I know some of the Grannies . . . actually,
I'll have to check to see if my mother was one of them last week.

Tucson is home to some of the most heroic people I've ever known, people who
believe "liberal" is a good word but who wouldn't dream of appropriating it
without also taking on the burden of speaking and acting on behalf of those
with no voice.  What some of them have suffered is beyond belief as they've
worked to make life better for others, resulting in life rarely being
measurably "better" for themselves.

Hats off to the Grannies!

keely emerine mix