[Vision2020] Education - 'Choking game' receives national attention

Anthony Mix and1_moh at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 12:51:48 PDT 2005

In my first post on vision 20/20, let me just say I am
eager to join in on the discussions this forum has to
offer.

As for the article, that's screwed up.  Hopefully it
won't reach Moscow or Pullman anytime soon.

[hdk] Gary Coleman

--- The Idaho Statesman <contact at idahostatesman.com>

http://www.idahostatesman.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2005507230313