[Vision2020] Ted on the Virtues Project

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 20:50:35 PDT 2005

Ted

That was an excellent analysis of the problems with teaching consolidated
values with reference to chastity.

I would add that Nick values non-violence and sees it as a virtue that shold
be taught.  I realize that non-violence and turning the other cheek is a
fondly held belief by many, but I for one think that disobediance to tyrants
up to and including armed rebellion is a far greater virtue.

I tried to off list email you with a response to your earlier comment on a
reply to Nick I had made.  It came back undelivered.  I will post it here in
hopes that you will end up with it;