[Vision2020] Two Up, Two down for Church in Moscow

donald toogood dtoogood at email.com
Sat Jul 16 18:45:06 PDT 2005

After reading about that lady who is a witch and that she has a lot of
people that meet up together even in one of your churches to make
witchcraft I see why all of you are trying to run that preacher out of
town. He won't say witchcraft and men marrying each other is ok so you
want him to go. You probably want to get rid of anybody who doesn't agree
with you.