[Vision2020] Lois Blackburn's Letter

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:14:33 PDT 2005

An excellent post Ellen.

How do you think that the city and county can best help business owners like
yourself?  Rather than the attack phase on particular businesses, what could
they do to help invigorate things right there on 6th?

To me, V2020 should be focused on ways to help see our community be a better
place.  I know that you do a lot to help kids coming up.  Can you make
suggestions on what other business owners can do that would offer
opportunity to the next generation of Moscow residents?

Phil Nisbet