[Vision2020] Please help find a missing dog

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Thu Jul 14 11:00:34 PDT 2005

Visionaries:

This is an SOS to help find a missing and much beloved family pet.   Niki, a
spayed female, Carmel-colored, boxer, 15 months old, (unfortunately not
wearing her tags - but wearing her collar, is missing in the Viola area.   My son
Lewis was visiting friends at the Joe Johnson home in Viola with his  family
and pet Niki.  Niki is a city dog (Boise) and is not really used to  country
life.  She dashed away from the Johnson home a little after  sun down and despite
a massive search last night and from daylight until now  remains missing.
Niki is a very gentle dog, and very passive.  She  usually comes when called by
name.  If you see Niki, please call  our home 882-8085 or 882-6640 we will
immediately come and fetch her.  My  little grandson is heart-broken and his
parents are too.
Thanks for the help,
Rose Huskey

Rose  Huskey

"Find out just what people will submit to, and you  have found out the exact
> amount of injustice and wrong which will be  imposed upon them; and these
will continue until they are resisted with either  words or blows, or both. The
limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance  of those whom they
oppress." Frederick  Douglass