[Vision2020] Same-Sex Marriage

Doug Farris heirloom at moscow.com
Tue Jul 12 23:13:33 PDT 2005

Donovan said:
"The majority of people over 45 do not agree with
homosexual marriage. They are not going to change
their minds....."

You are correct that those over 45 will probably not change their minds.

"The majority of people under 45 support gay marriage
or civil unions. . "

I don't think that this statement is correct but as you say "time will
tell."

"....Time will solve this problem."

Yes, it will. When my 8 children have all been married (to people of the
opposite sex)
and they have 8 or so children and their children have 8 or so
children.... all of the children
and their spouses will be a total of 1,024.

Now compare that if you will to Mr. and Mr. Jones. at the end of 3
generations 0x0x0 =0,
and Mrs. and Mrs. Smith, at the end of 3 genreations 0x0x0=0. In 20-40
years the sodomite couple
and the concubine couple will be old and in a home somewhere with no
children to care for them.

And I will be traveling from child to child enjoying the fruitfullness
of my labor.

I can wait it out!

lemeno doug!