[Vision2020] NSA: The Lord of Battles Will Deliver

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Jul 8 22:48:49 PDT 2005

Since I believe you to be a "troll," or someone who just hangs out online,
tosses bombs, and then ducks out, I hesitate to really engage with you.  But
for the other 700 non-trolls out there, I'll just say this:

Under a cloak of extreme piety and devotion, Man, you've managed to obscure
the issue.  Moscow is rife with Trinitarians at least as devoted as you
purport to be and yet who manage to not deliver a stiff middle finger to
their community.  I'd like to think I'm one of them, and I'd even guess that
some reading this would agree.  This is not Armageddon, and Kirkers aren't
suffering persecution.  This is bad fruit rotting off the limbs of a
thoroughly diseased tree, and those who smell the stench are not your
enemies.

Now, scurry along before someone takes your place underneath the bridge . .
.

keely emerine mix