[Vision2020] Re: Don't feed the bore

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Jul 8 22:43:46 PDT 2005

I wasn't wondering either!
PK
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: donald toogood
  To: vision2020 at moscow.com
  Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 12:33 PM
  Subject: [Vision2020] Re: Don't feed the bore

  I don't give a damn what you call me. I have and my family has been called everything you can think of already. We're travelers so they call us lots of names. It was funny though because I got eight emails from people on this list that said you are the one who's just on here stirring stuff up and that they hardly ever read your mails because all you do is talk down and badmouth people. One told me to post anything I want and what did you think you were by telling everyone not to read what i wrote a mother hen in charge of all the little children on the list?
  I don't give a damn what you write though but you dont have any call to be talking down about me.