[Vision2020] Moscow is Being Used - Yeah, but by whom is thetrue question

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 18:01:15 PDT 2005

J Ford, if the MSD did not know they were violating
the law, then that means it is OK to break it?
Ignorance of the law is an excuse not to follow it? We
cannot expect educators to do research and reading
before taking action?

If that is the case, then by the same token, NSA also
was also told they could move downtown, allowed to buy
all the permits, and told they had to move out their
previous location.

As to parking, no matter what you put in that building
it is most likely going to require the taking of
parking, and in some cases, could require more.
Kicking NSA out of downtown is not guarantee that
there will be more parking.

One set of rules for you and your friends, and another
set of rules for those you do not like. That seems to
be the only consistent thing from you positions.

Donovan J Arnold

--- J Ford <prprivatejf at hohotmailom> wrote:

> By Joel PlPlaskon'swn admission, the Alternative
> High was allowed into the
> building "without my being fully aware of what was
> going in there.  I just
> assumed it was going to be another convenience
> store.  Now that I know, they
> will be dealt with in a fair manner."  When asked
> how he could just "assume"
> something like that, Mr. PlPlaskonaid "We made a
> mistake.  I fully realize
> that now."
>
> Sorry, but it was not the MSMSDhat made the mistake.
>  They followed what
> they were told, they/Dr. WeWeitzadvertised" what
> they were doing and when
> and where via several newspaper articles that
> covered the whole
> transformation,and at School Board meetings and the
> CITY gave them the
> ability to move in that building.  The Building
> Inspector inspected the
> building on many occasions and okok'dhe stated use
> of the building.
> NSNSAtlas have moved into buildings without any of
> that kind notification or
> citizen awareness BEFORE hand (a habit they seem to
> have.)  Also the
> Alternative High is NOT negatively impacting their
> area while NSNSAtlas are
> with the taking up of parking, etc.
>
> J  ;)
>

> >Keely and J Ford,
> >
> >What does the Bible say about accusing people of
> >committing a crime and doing it yourself? Like say,
> >for example, accusing NSNSAf violating zoning codes
> >while the MSMSDoes the same thing?

> FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSMSNoolbar – get
> it now!

hthttp/toolbar.msmsnlick-ururlom/go/ononm200415ave/direct/01/