[Vision2020] Moscow is Being Used - Yeah, but by whom is thetrue question

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 7 17:27:29 PDT 2005

The quote:

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."
- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

was received and posted in a very, very public manner, Arnold.

I have loads more quotes, audio files, and documents from Doug Wilson and
his "friends" that are considerably more recent than June 2002, but I'm
kinda saving them for when I return from Los Angeles and can dedicate more
time to "Not On The Palouse" updates.

Stay tuned, ok?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"