[Vision2020] RE:The Key to Helping Downtown Moscow Thrive

New man 1564_2 at mail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:08:49 PDT 2005

B.J.,

If you are so interested in bringing living wage jobs (that pay
benefits), they you should support NSA's presence in downtown. NSA has
created many jobs, paying good salaries. Consequently high quality people
have been attracted to Moscow.

Consider their most recent higher of Mitch Stokes, PhD from Notre Dame.
Not only is he trained in philosophy, he also has degrees in Engineering,
and Religion. You can read it for yourself:
http://nsa.edu/community/faculty/stokes.html.

What downtown business is creating real jobs like this? The answer is
simple: none.