[Vision2020] Varying Visions

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Jul 7 07:34:03 PDT 2005

Tom,

It is not so simple.  One, asbestos.  Two, possible toxic ambience from
fires burning electronic circuit boards when GTE was the owner -- think
arsenic, for one of many possible hazards.

I feel sorry for the NSA students who are being exposed to these hazards.
Perhaps, the NSA board (in a departure from their other deceptions) will
post a warning to current and prospective students.

W.