[Vision2020] Moscow is Being Used - Yeah, but by whom is the true question

New man 1564_2 at mail.com
Thu Jul 7 00:22:50 PDT 2005

JFord,

You seem to think there is something wrong with promoting men to
positions of leadership, as opposed to women. You should consider
Deborah, in the Bible:

"And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey
that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD shall sell
Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak
to Kedesh" (Judges 4:9).

Deborah knew that being led by a woman was something to be ashamed of,
even though she was a woman.