[Vision2020] Moscow is Being Used - Yeah, but by whom is the true question

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 23:28:13 PDT 2005

Not sure who you think is listening, but obviously you don't listen very
well.  Not only is Wilson elbow deep in politics, he is encouraging and
promoting members of CC to get into the political arena in Moscow.  Paul
Kimmell is a prime example of Doug supporting the political ambitions of his
men CC members.

Maybe what you meant is that he is not encouraging everyone in CC to join
the political field - he does seem to be continuing to groom certain men vs.
others.

And your name is GOD is it? that you can declare someone a God-hater as well
as irreligious?  People can and do disagree on many things including God's
will, but that does not mean they hate God or are not faithful to Him.
Calling someone a God hater without knowing them in person is irresponsible
and risky.

Innocents are those free of blame, guiltless, above suspicion, in the clear,
etc.  Since Adam and Eve were the originators of sin and our sin comes from
them, we - none of us - are guiltless or "in the clear...including you and
Doug W.

Seems to me being intolerant can and does flow in two directions.

J  ;)