[Vision2020] child rapists and murderers

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Jul 6 23:23:13 PDT 2005

I have come to the conclusion that we should build a complex somewhere in the desert of Arizona with a high fence and lots of gun sites and put all those convicted of child molestation there with no opportunity to get out. None. Nada. No chance of doing it again. With all the recent reports, especially the local one there is no hope of helping these people. We need to face the facts and move on.
PK