[Vision2020] Moscow's fortune cookie crumbles?

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 22:58:19 PDT 2005

Melynda

"And how exactly do we get
from historical novel to "frozen in time"?

As in locked into the 17th century.  Blackmore wrote the work 2 centuries
after the fact as if it was a piece from an earlier age in 17th century
venacular.

But all of this is a difference in style of how we view this community.
Rather than looking for minutia to attempt to do battle on, why not deal
with the substance of the issues involved?

How would you, Melynda, want to see growth and what types of industries are
good ones for this community to bring in?  Not what are you against, but
what are you FOR?

Phil Nisbet