[Vision2020] re:Spain Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage

donald toogood dtoogood at email.com
Wed Jul 6 12:30:51 PDT 2005

So, the fellow who wrote that song or whatever it is thinks people that
don't agree that gay marriage even is marriage are the devil or evil.
That's like a little kid getting all mad and calling names in an
argument. Well, that's crazy as hell. If it's not marriage it's not.
Being married is just for a man and a woman. If somebody gets mad about
it then let him call names but it still doesn't change the truth.
Religious people stand up for that because they stand up for what they
think is true and good. They have just as good an opinion as you do. Just
giving in to somebody because he calls you evil or other names means
you're just weak. That's why only the religions that are strong and stand
for something aren't giving in on this calling two men or two women
married.