[Vision2020] The Future

aaron ament citizenament at moscow.com
Wed Jul 6 12:11:25 PDT 2005

carl,
    my grandmothers parents, along with her grandfather arrived in latah
county about the time as your family and my grandfathers grandparents had a
homestead in extreme northern nez perce county, about a stones throw from
latah county.  while not born here, i made my first visit to the palouse
[genesee] during the first year of my visit to the earth.  i would like to
add a me too, to your sentiments.  this is my home and i too will stay, and
work to keep moscow, moscow and oppose its becoming one more in a series of
Anywhere Whatsitmatter, USA.

aaron c. ament
i'm a city kid and moscow is my city.