[Vision2020] Bloggers

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 5 10:19:32 PDT 2005

Thank you very much for your thoughtful words, Arnold.  And I wish that your
Independence Day was as pleasant and enjoyable as mine.

Pro patria,

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.