[Vision2020] Spain Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 09:58:36 PDT 2005

-- Julie Crumley <joodge at hotmail.com> wrote:

"ARE YOU KIDDING???"

Yes Julie, I was kidding. It be would as ridiculous
and outrageous as denying someone their right to get
married to someone they love because someone else not
involved in that relationship would feel uncomfortable
about it.

Donovan J Arnold
---------------------------------

Mr. Arnold says:

I do not see why doctors, who know that homosexuality
is not a choice, and know that a person in today's
society is limited in functionally normally because of
the law, just do not classify homosexuality as a
disability.

Then society could not discriminate against them and
gay marriage would just be an accommodation so they
could live life as normally as possible, which is the
function of an accommodation.

A disability is simply something that is life limiting
and effects their ability to function normally in day
to day society. I would say homosexuals are severely
limited in today's world from functioning normally.

Donovan J Arnold

ARE YOU KIDDING???

JC

COPYRIGHT 2005 JULIE CRUMLEY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SO
THERE.

*~*The real voyage of discovery consists not in
seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.*~*