[Vision2020] Bloggers

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 5 08:35:03 PDT 2005

Hi Y'all -

I had a great time down at Hell's Gate State Park.  But, it is also nice to
be back in the warm-fuzzies of Vandalville.

So, to start things off on this warm, sunny Tuesday, here is something I
found in Sunday's paper that pretty much describes my attitude toward
bloggers, and one specific local one at that, courtesy of Garry Trudeau and
Doonesbury:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Dougs_Boy

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Just Another Radically Moderate Left-Wing Conservative

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"