[Vision2020] Daily News Jun 30 Editorial

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 2 11:04:52 PDT 2005

Not to mention the morality of allowing a criminal action(s) dictate how the
citizens and government of Moscow will operate.

These people repeatedly state they are christians and that they follow what
Jesus says...so - prove it already.  Follow the law of the land, don't
become the law of the land.

J  ;)

P.S.  IF they truly believe that God has ordained every action of every
second of every day of every life, why don't they just stop fighting Him and
let things go the way He seems to be "ordaining?"