[Vision2020] setting the record "straight"

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 2 10:32:59 PDT 2005

To reflect my deep interest in what Ms. Robinson-Smith has just reported on
V2020:

Bill London is buying bananas?  From where, Mr. London?  It best be from the
Co-op or this demonstration of your lack of loyalty will be duly noted and
reported to . . . er . . . uh . . . the . . . mmmm . . . I can't really say
right now.

But suffice it to say that inquiring minds want to know, or at least I think
they do.  Don't you, Arnold?

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Just Another Intolerista Liberal Elitista Diversity-Cleansing Wacko Nutjob
Pagan Loose in the Palouse Doing What Comes Natural

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.