[Vision2020] setting the record "straight"

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Sun Jul 3 07:44:28 PDT 2005

It was brought to my attention that Donovan Arnold reported me to the Unitarians. This is akin
to reporting Bill London to the American Medical Association for buying bananas. The AMA
would wonder why they were supposed to care. The Unitarians are probably scratching their
heads and saying "Huh? Who's this guy and why is he telling us he doesn't like this woman's
e-mail?".

I'm not a Unitarian, though I think they are fine folks. As far as I know, they don't even have
"Elders". By the way, while I am getting towards elderly, I'm neither old enough or important
enough to be called an Elder. My Latter Day Saint brothers are Elders in their church so
maybe the mistake was in the last name (Robinson). Of course, by that logic I also own
Robinson Lake Park, Robinson Crusoe was my great uncle, and Swiss Family Robinson is the
story of my cousins.

I would suggest that anyone (including Donovan) who wants to know anything about me could
just ask me---I'm fairly approachable. No need to go searching out gossip, publishing wrong
info, and making a fool of oneself. And yes, my full first name is Deborah. Biblical spelling,
look it up, rousing story. I use Debi because those lines for signature just won't take a name
as long as mine. I'm not, however, "Debbie". As Ms. Opyr said "Don't call me Mary, Mary".

Debi Robinson-Smith