[Vision2020] The Future

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 07:40:43 PDT 2005

Mr. Hansen,

I though it was very reflective of what people in the
community tell me about Venom 2020 and what I read on
here.

I will have to remember the term you used Mr. Hansen,
"cranial-rectal". Got anymore? How about "booger-nose"
or "Hemorrhoid-face". Do you say it while making
armpit noises? Can I still still invoke the "I'm the
rubber your the glue, what ever you say bounces of me
and sticks to you." Or has that rule been retracted?
Well, I gotta go Mr. Hansen. Maybe we can later play
cartoon freeze tag.

Donovan J Arnold

"I don't want to grow up, I am Toys "R" Us kid, more
toys, more games, oh Boy!"--Toys "R" Us theme song.