[Vision2020] NSA, inclusiness and waynes argument.

stigmatta x citizenx at rock.com
Sat Jan 29 22:17:08 PST 2005

Dear art deco,

I am curious about how you came into possession of these

Serious pieces of criminal evidence against the NSA.

Have you gone to the police with this?

Your argument has failed to convince me that the same

Degree of vehemence would ever be put forth against

A progressive group in Moscow.

I do not know anyone from the NSA all.

 All I know is I really Like the Gruyere cheese and ham scones at zumes.

You really do not want to mess with a guys breakfast.

By the way thank you for your complements.

But I think you have me confused with someone else.

I am retired.

I believe you may have been thinking of Faul.

But then maybe not, since I know his business and it seems that you do not.

By the way, when I was in business I also gladly took your money on many occasions.

 Citizen x

Just keeping watch, move along.