[Vision2020] limitations of local government

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 29 13:37:43 PST 2005

My recommendation is:

Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional

http://store.adobe.com/store/main.jhtml

This complete software can be ordered online for $449.00 or the upgrade
version can be ordered online for $159.00.

I use Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional for converting any file into PDF
format.  It is quick and easy.  PDF files and Adobe Acrobat Reader is
becoming the de-facto standard for almost all download sites.

I strongly recommend it.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____