[Vision2020] It's excrementitious!

Melynda Huskey mghuskey at msn.com
Fri Jan 28 12:50:33 PST 2005

In the interests of preserving my reputation as a housekeeper, I'd like to
make one thing perfectly clear:  Joan ate that dead mouse cereal before she
ever met me.  Mine is a clean and harmonious pantry, free from all forms of
pest and vermin.

Anyone who's eaten at our house can relax now.

Melynda Huskey