[Vision2020] Beauty speaks for itself

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 27 06:00:41 PST 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

The complaint against New Saint Andrews (otherwise known as "No Such
Accreditation") is not based upon any violation of political or religious
ideology.

It is based upon a clear violation of city code. Period.

It is implied that we should ignore this violation, especially since "No
Such Accreditation" has maintained the building in such a beautiful manner.
HOGWASH!  I have spoken with people that have described to me (in detail)
the innards of "No Such Accreditation" (NSA).  Should I start with NSA's
"extensive" library or perhaps their "spacious" classrooms?

As I have said many times before, "You can put horse reins on a jackass all
you want.  It's still a jackass."

I now return you to your irregularly scheduled program of "Beavis and
Butthead" (aka Faul Ottomaticks and Stigmatta X).

Take care,

Tom "I am" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a
garage makes you a mechanic."