[Vision2020] Moonbow

Jasper Nance nanc3296 at uidaho.edu
Thu Jan 27 02:16:02 PST 2005

If anyone missed the moonbow last night, Here are two links to a couple different pictures I took. The thing was so big I had to use the fisheye lens to fit it in the picture, hence the round frame.

http://nebar.gotdns.com/image.php?value=moon%20halo1.jpg&id=2312&size=med
http://nebar.gotdns.com/image.php?value=moon%20halo2.jpg&id=2313&size=med

          Yup, I'm still me,
                 Ms Jasper Nance