[Vision2020] troll test repost

stigmatta x citizenx at rock.com
Wed Jan 26 11:21:55 PST 2005

Wow that didnt work, lets try again.
Mr. Force, if that is your real name, I am not a Troll.

 Is it not possible that I am exactly what I say I am?

I am a prosperous long-term member of this community, even more so than most of you.

Over the years, I have seen the protests, maybe even participated in more than a few.

I know most of you.

I can no longer sit back and listen as time and again your insidious agenda moves along.

 So my self and several other prominent citizens are stepping forward to tell you in your own words "Not in our name ever"

I have no problem with homosexuality, what is wrong is that such an aspect of human sexuality has been taken over by extremist left-wing radicals.

I am sure the gay readers here are somewhat ashamed at what some aspects of the so-called queer agenda.

Hey if you want to live together, or get married in a church great, just don't expect a government license to do so.

The government licenses marriage and gives its approval in order to encourage men and women to marry and have children.

This is and will remain a Christian nation and nothing you do will change that. most people find your lifestyle wrong. Live with it.

I have no problem with religious beliefs or lack them, if you do not want to believe in god that's between you and god. But you cannot disparage Christmas, churches, prayer or those who believe in god.

This is a community forum; My views are the same as the majority of people who live in the community. They are not extremist they are simply the views of most of Idaho.

Why do they sound so extreme to you? Simple, people are afraid to speak

Out to leftists.

You never hear what folks say once you are not around.

People are much too polite to light off a liberal rant.

 Citizen x

Helping one sheep at a time, move along.