[Vision2020] do you kiss your mother w/that mouth?

Deborah Gray dgray at uidaho.edu
Tue Jan 25 23:22:43 PST 2005

Could people just settle down and quit with the juvenile name calling? The genitalia? The veiled threats?  The US vs THEM mentality?

WHAT does this have to do with our "vision" of Moscow? It certainly isn't my vision, it's more like a hideous destructive mantra being played over and over again! I wouldn't tolerate this behavior from my 6 year old!

And it really makes me wonder how this town can come together and accomplish anything for the common good without a cyber fistfight breaking out. This isn't a dialogue, or even a debate. It's like putting Bill O'Reilly and The Reverend Al Sharpton in a room with 34 pots of espresso and letting them monologue each other to death.

Have we nothing better to talk about? Something constructive? Oh no, those topics are mainly ignored in the rush to out-clever the latest nasty post.

Come on people, imagine if you were all in a large meeting room. Would this garbage be flying out of your mouth?

And I pity the poor fool who lectures me about using the delete key...

Debbie Gray              dgray at uidaho.edu