[Vision2020] Yawn

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 25 22:03:55 PST 2005

Faul & stigmatta,

If either of you have anything really worthwhile to say, I suggest you quit
trolling & try using your real names.  You are both so far over the top any
thinking person can't possibly seriously consider anything that flows out of
your fingers if you lack the courage or integrity to sign your real names.

You could both also benefit from some social skills training.  I'm sorry, but
it's true.

At first, I thought your parents didn't do a particularly decent job raising
either of you, but then I realized that I've got a teen right now who is
definitely . . . her own person currently lacking much of a filter between her
brain & mouth (in your cases, I guess that would be a filter between your brains
& fingers) in spite of my best efforts to get her to *think first*.

So, I hold out hope for both of you that as you mature, you'll learn how
civilized people with the courage of their convictions act.

In the meantime, your parents have my deepest sympathies and understanding of
the challenges parenting difficult children!

I'll scroll through your diatribes to see if either of you develop courage or
integrity, but until then . . . yawn!  It's past your bedtimes -- scurry off to
bed.  Your brains & intellects need adequate sleep to properly develop, and your
ramblings suggest you've both been burning the midnight oil way too much!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
-Edmund Burke